20th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration for CS course? How is the future of MBA and CS? I have 4.5 years experience with reporting background

Hi All,

I have 4.5yr experience with reporting background and i have fulltime MBA(Finance) qualification.

And now i am planning to go for CS cource.
So could you please tell me what is the duration for course for me and how is the future with MBA and CS.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  2. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  3. How can a MBA graduate(Telugu background) make his future secure?
  4. Is IGNOU better or MDU for MBA course? Is the course duration 2 or 3 years?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience? -- [New]
  6. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  7. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  8. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  9. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  10. Is B.Com necessary for CS after MBA? Duration of the course?
  11. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  13. How many subjects are there in company secretary entrance exam?
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  15. Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?
  16. Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  18. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2017, 10:59 PM
armani123

Default Re: What is the duration for CS course? How is the future of MBA and CS? I have 4.5 years experience with reporting background

As a MBA Student you can eligible for CS Executive level directly with the skip of CS Foundation course.
And it will take maximum 3 years to complete CS executive and Professional course, it includes 15 months Training.
There are lot of opportunities for CS in india as well as in Abroad.
MBA and your work Experience is also added advantage for you to get good job.
And you may get an exemption from CS Training because of your Working experience.
18th December 2017, 05:27 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the duration for CS course? How is the future of MBA and CS? I have 4.5 years experience with reporting background

CS course has three stages:-

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Duration:-

Foundation Programme (8 Months)
Executive Programme (9 months)
Professional Programme (10 Months)

Job opportunities after CS:-

Investment sectors
Manager
Employer’s cooperatives
Trade bodies
Bank and building societies
Housing Associations

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.

Eligibility for MBA:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Job profiles:-

Derivatives Structuring
Asset Management
Corporate Banking
Treasury
Credit Risk Management
Corporate Finance

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 4 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?