13th May 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the EAMCET rank required to get admission in ECE for SC category girls?

what is eamcet rank for admission in the year 2012 in jntuh in ece for sc catogory girls

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I join after scoring 37469 in EAMCET? Can I get admission in BVRIT? I belong to OC girls category
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for D-Pharmacy course being a girl from OC category having scored a rank of 32585 in EAMCET Exam?
  3. How to get ECE or EEE after scoring 14273 rank in EAMCET
  4. Is it possible to get admission in CBIT with a rank of 22696 in EAMCET?
  5. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get?
  6. How much will be my rank after scoring 75 in EAMCET and 22.5 in IPE under category BC-B?
  7. What is the fee for ECE after scoring 13710 rank in EAMCET and in BC category
  8. Can I get admission in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 2594 rank IN EAMCET?
  9. What is the last rank for EAMCET in SC category?
  10. Can I get admission in BHMS after scoring 19713 in SC girls category
  11. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join ECE group after scoring 16898 rank in EAMCET
  13. In which colleges I can get admission for ECE course in Vizag with a rank of 30427 in EAMCET?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Tech in Food Technology with a rank of 303334 in EAMCET being a candidate from SC category?
  15. How much rank is required to get in EAMCET? I am a BIPC student
  16. Can I get ECE in JNTU Kakinada after scoring 1400 EAMCET rank? I belong to OC category
  17. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  18. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2013, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the EAMCET rank required to get admission in ECE for SC category girls?

Hello friend

To get admission in ECE branch being a SC category girl candidate you should secure below 1,00,000 rank.You can get a seat in any branch in engineering course in any college after qualifying the eamcet exam because there are many seats than the number of the students and the seats are remaining vacant every year.

Getting a admission in any college is not difficult but getting a seat in top colleges is difficult because you have to secure good rank less than 20000.If you get a admission in the top colleges,you will have better facilities in all the aspects and after completing your engineering you can also get a job in the campus placements drive.So,try to get good rank so that you can get a admission in the top colleges.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?