22nd August 2020, 10:30 AM
Nikithasaji

What are educational and other requirements to become a Customs Officer in Airports?

Good Morning Sir,

My name is Nikitha Saji. I am from Ernakulam, Kerala. I recently completed my graduation in Mathematics from a recognized university. Now I want to get a job in the Airport as a Customs Officer. But I would like to know what I should do next in order to fulfill my aim. Any further studies or any any entrance required?

24th August 2020, 09:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are educational and other requirements to become a Customs Officer in Airports?

To become a Custom officer, you have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years . Examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th August 2020, 04:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are educational and other requirements to become a Customs Officer in Airports?

To get the job as Custom officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

It is conducted by UPSC.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to appear in examination and will become eligible for final recruitment after qualifying in all the stages of examination.

So, you can start preparation for examination to qualify in all stages of examination.

To get any more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?