17th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What percentage marks is required in B.Sc for applying post for customs officer in airports?

what is the percentage for customs officer in airports for the student who completed graduation
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage in B.Tech to become Customs Officer?
  2. What is the qualification required to join the Custom Officer job?
  3. What are the qualification required to become a customs officer? Which entrance test to appear?
  4. How to become a Customs Officer? Required qualifications to become Customs Officer? Which books to refer?
  5. When will be the entrance exam of Custom? Qualification needed for custom entrance exam?
  6. Details of Customs Post Officer?
  7. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  8. How can I become an ordinary Customs Officer?
  9. How to become a customs officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%
  10. Eligibility for Bank Exams is based on Average marks or Aggregate marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join custom officer in Airport
  12. How to be a Army officer after passing BSc 1st year? What is the percentage required for CDS exam
  13. What is the required percentage required to apply for IAS officer?
  14. How to become a custom officer? How much is the score required? When will the notification will get released?
  15. Required percentage for probationer officer in Banks? I have completed graduation with 42% marks
  16. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  17. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  18. Can i join as Custom Officer after 12th? -- [New]
18th June 2015, 07:20 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What percentage marks is required in B.Sc for applying post for customs officer in airports?

For the post of the custom officer you have to qualify the SSC CGL exam which is conducted every year and the percentage is required in graduation for this exam is only pass marks not any 50% i am telling it because many people write it 50% minimum requirement for more confirmation you can check the ssc notification.

This time the the date to fill the exam form has gone because the exam is on 21 june 2015. But next year you can apply for it and notifications comes in the month of March or April on Sarkariresult.com

I think you got really and will take benefit of it in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?