8th July 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement to apply for TGT post in KVS and Navodya Vidhyalaya?

Sir, I have completed B.Com, B.Ed and M.Com. Can I apply for TGT post in KVS and Navodya Vidhyalaya and which subject I can select on the basis of my previous degrees in B.Com and M.Com?

11th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for TGT post in KVS and Navodya Vidhyalaya?

Yes, you are eligible for the TGT recruitment.

The required minimum qualification for the TGT recruitment is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with B.Ed as compulsory qualification.

You will have to appear and qualify in CTET examination for the final selection. CTET is conducted by NTA. There is no age limit to appear for the examination.
12th July 2019, 06:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for TGT post in KVS and Navodya Vidhyalaya?

You are eligible to appear for CTET as per your educational qualification.

You will have to qualify in the examination for selection as TGT in KVS or JNV.

So, you need to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus for the final selection as TGT. No, age limit to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?