12th September 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement to be eligible for RAS?

Hi, I wanted to write the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) examination. However, I have not completed my college degree. Am I eligible? What should be the minimum educational qualification required for RAS?

15th September 2019, 05:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to be eligible for RAS?

The eligibility to appear for the RAS examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates in the final year of the bachelor degree can also appear in the examination. The age limit is 21-40 years. There is relaxation for reserved in age limit for reserved category.

Examination will be conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

15th September 2019, 06:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

RAS is conducted for recruitment of officer in the state service.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Final year candidates are eligible to apply.

The age limit is 21-40 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you are in the final year then you can apply for the examination. Candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for the selection in the service.

17th September 2019, 03:40 PM
kohli183

RAS Stands Rajasthan Administrative Service

This exam is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission

The Indian citizen are eligible for apply this exam and candidates must have completed the graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

And also candidates age must be between 21 to 40 years , age relaxation as per notification or rules.

application fee details of the exam :

sc/st candidates will be pay Rs.50/- ,obc and general candidates will be pay Rs.150/- & Rs.250/-

Selection process based on three stages first one is preliminary exam , next on is main exam and last one is interview process...

best of luck ....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?