15th February 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Does TPO of a college have right of selecting a job for a student in case student has got multiple selections?

i have got 2 software jobs in campus interview.But my TPO(placement officer) forces me to choose the second job which has same salary as the first one but with rs 3 lakhs bond,but the first job is bondless.He told me that he wont give me the joining letter of the first one.my question is that "does a tpo have a right to select my job???" please help me out

6th March 2021, 02:59 PM
Shekhard

Default Re: Does TPO of a college have right of selecting a job for a student in case student has got multiple selections?

NO. The TPO does not have any right to force you to select any job offer. It is completely on you. And the TPO might have connections or might be taking commission so that you take that offer with Bond. And do not accept any offer with bonds. Go with the offer which does not have any bonds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?