11th August 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirements for Bihar Forest Ranger post?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Electronics degree from Magadh University. My subsidiary papers are Physics and Mathematics. Am I eligible for Forest Ranger? Can I appear for Forest Ranger examination conducted by BPSSC (Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission)?

13th August 2020, 12:50 PM
Siddharth717

Default Re: What is the educational requirements for Bihar Forest Ranger post?

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics. OR BCA Degree from Recognized University. Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts..

13th August 2020, 02:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Forest Ranger Eligibility Criteria mentioned below;-

i)Age bar:- 18 years to 30 years (age limit varies from state to state.)
ii)Qualification:-A candidate should possess degree in natural sciences, pure mathematics, geology, statistics, mechanical/civil/chemical engineering or agriculture.
iii)The competitive exam has compulsory subjects which are general knowledge and English
iv)Must be citizen of fit in all aspects
v)Must be citizen of India

13th August 2020, 10:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required to apply for post of Forest Ranger is given as below:

>>Bachelor's degree in science with any of subjects like Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics or BCA or Bachelor's degree in any stream of Engineering from a recognized university.

You can apply for this post after pursuing B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in bachelor's degree. The online application starts from 13th August 2020.

14th August 2020, 12:01 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible but your age must not be below 18 years and not be more than 23 years. 10+2 is the minimum academic qualification required to apply for the Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020.

15th August 2020, 04:06 PM
lissymariam

Unhappy Re: What is the educational requirements for Bihar Forest Ranger post?

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology OR BCA.

Age Limit: Minimum: 21 yrs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?