26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of selection in BPSSC recruitment for Police Sub-Inspector post. Can anyone of you please let me know about the selection procedure in this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

2nd June 2018, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment?

"BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment"

Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in BPSSC.

Selection procedure:-

BPSSC will conduct written test which will be in two phases - preliminary exam and main exam. The candidates who clears the preliminary exam and main exam should be called for a physical ability test (PAT). Merit list will be prepared from short listed candidates who qualify the physical ability test on the basis of marks scored by them in the main examination.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?