17th September 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to appear for Associate Exam? I have passed certification in life insurance examination

sir I have passed certification in Life Insurence examination(to become insurence Agents). Now i like to appear associate exam (in life cover). KIndly furnish the eligibility details to appear the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?
  2. How to clear the Associate exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India? Solved question papers of Associate Exam?
  3. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Solved question papers of Associate examination?
  5. From where can I get the scanned copies of Question Papers of Insurance Associate Examination?
  6. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  10. How can I change my Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Examination For Insurance Surveyors Engineering Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  14. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to become General Insurance Agent? -- [New]
  16. Courses available after completing graduation in BBI?
  17. How can I build my carrier in insurance agent through IRDA exam for life as well as non life insurance? I'm currently working in SLIC FSO
  18. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?