26th September 2012, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course

I had finished my diploma in general nursing and midwifery course....i am having experience of two and half years in clinical area.i wish to do MBA in administration and hospital management...is i am qualified for that?if yes,which university i can choose for my higher studies....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  2. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  3. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery? -- [New]
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  6. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  7. Can I do Hospial Administration after completion of General Nursing?
  8. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Admission in Hospitality Management is possible after Diploma in Nursing?
  11. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  12. Which exam do have to give to become a district commissioner?
  13. Details about admission Nursery?
  14. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  17. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  18. How to apply for the post of Navy after completing diploma in general nursing and midwifery?
10th January 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course

hospital managment courses ke liye qualification kya hai.
15th September 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course

i have done mech.diploma & 12th kya me mba kar sakta hu
26th November 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

how to do MBA in administration and hospita; management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
27th November 2013, 12:52 PM
prabhasuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had finished my diploma in general nursing and midwifery course....i am having experience of two and half years in clinical area.i wish to do MBA in administration and hospital management...is i am qualified for that?if yes,which university i can choose for my higher studies....
We are offering MBA in hospital Administration from ICFAI university u can reach @ 9885988222 for more details
31st December 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I had finished my diploma in general nursing and midwifery course....i am having experience of two and half years in clinical area.i wish to do MBA in administration and hospital management...is i am qualified for that?if yes,which university i can choose for my higher studies

please suggest me on this number as soon as possible 918059197177
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?