28th July 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Higher Judicial Service examination?

Sir, I am government employee and I am 40 years of age and I passed LLB in the year 2004. Can I apply for Higher Judicial Service examination? Am I eligible? Is there any age restriction?

30th April 2023, 09:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Higher Judicial Service examination?

You are eligible to apply for Higher judiciary as per your qualification. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of the examination for final selection.

The minimum age limit is 35 years and for advocates minimum 7 years of practice is mandatory to apply for the examination.

So, you can apply for examination and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for the final selection.
30th April 2023, 09:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Higher Judicial Service examination?

The required age limit to Higher Judiciary examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in law from a recognised university.

The minimum age limit is 35 years.

Advocates with minimum 7 year of experience can apply for the examination.

So, you can apply for the examination and through recruitment eligible to join Higher judiciary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?