2nd September 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor under UGC norms?

I finished my UG degree in regular but I have completed my Post Graduation through Annamalai University in correspondence mode and I have completed my Doctorate in regular and qualified in SET. So, now please confirm whether I am eligible for Assistant Professor under UGC norms or not?

9th September 2019, 02:21 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor under UGC norms?

You are eligible enough for assistant professor posts .As per UGC norms , to become a assistant professor candidates must have passed masters programme with 55% marks . And also should have qualified National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test.
15th October 2019, 06:13 PM
S4018

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor under UGC norms?

Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for appointment and promotion to the post of Associate Professors. The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for promotion to the post of Assistant Professor (Selection Grade/Academic Level 12) in Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?