29th November 2019, 07:17 PM
Vijay27k

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau examination?

Sir, I am Vijay and I am doing my Bachelor's degree. I am going to complete my degree in 2020. Am I eligible for writing my Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) exam while doing my final year? My age is 20 years now.

30th November 2019, 10:53 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau examination?

Narcotics Control Bureau Examination is conducted through SSC(Staff Selection Commission) CGL(Combined Graduate Level).

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Examination.

The educational qualification required for the Narcotics Control Bureau Examination mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised college or university.

2. Nationality:- Indian.

3. Final year candidates of bachelor degree are also eligible.

4. Age limit:- 20-30 years.

5. Age relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
30th November 2019, 04:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau examination?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Examination:-

Narcotics Control Bureau is an Intelligence agency responsible for fighting drug trafficking and abuse of illegal substances.

Eligibility criteria:-
Candidate should be citizen of India Candidates age should not exceed 56 years Candidates should possess bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised university or institution.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
30th November 2019, 05:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To join the narcotic bureau examination you have to appear and qualify the CGL examination.

The CGL examinations conducted by SSC every year and the eligibility to appear for the examination is:-

-Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised University.
-Candidates age must be less than 28 years relaxation for the reserved categories.

3 stages of examination:-
Tier 1
Tier 2
Interview
30th November 2019, 08:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Narcotics Control Bureau examination :

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates have to appear and qualify the CLG examination.
Candidates must posses graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidates maximum age limit should be 28 years.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?