17th November 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) after completing class 12th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) so I want to know am I eligible to join Narcotics Control Bureau after completing class 12th? What is the procedure to apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th November 2016, 11:35 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) after completing class 12th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

No, you are not eligible for NCB after completion of 12th. Minimum eligibility criteria for joining NCB is :
1. Candidates must have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
2. Candidates age must be in between 21 to 27 years. There is upper age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government rules.

For more information and applying you can go to the official website :

http://www.narcoticsindia.nic.in

Thanks
24th September 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) after completing class 12th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Sir I Have Complete My 12 In 2012 Can I Apply In NCB
And How Can Apply
3rd April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed 12th in 2010 ..know i m interested to join ncb its my dream ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?