23rd November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?

Respective Sir, I am a student of St. Xavier's school. There is only one question, how can small child, girl,men and women can be safe, when everyone is generally busy with their work? Sir if I say about corruptions & most important about politics. Sir, how far it will never stop. I feel ashamed on my country's men and people. Do you know why? If I join NCB, then I will give you my answer.

23rd November 2016, 10:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?

If you are interested to join NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed your graduation from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should not exceed 56 years.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by Narcotics Control Bureau and will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
23rd November 2016, 10:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?

The candidate who wishes to join Narcotics Control Bureau has to appear for SSC exam.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Narcotics department are as under:-

-The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree from a recognized college / university.

-The candidate should have a good command in Computer knowledge.

-The candidate age limit to apply should be in between 18 years to 56 years.There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules .

The candidates can apply online through the official website of Narcotics department :- www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?