2nd August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

elegiblity crietria to do ms in germany ?...pleaes tell me the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  3. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  5. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  10. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  13. Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  15. What is the eligibility for doing MS course in Germany?
  16. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  18. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
12th August 2015, 12:39 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

To be eligible to study M.S. in Germany, you need to have a graduation in science stream and a TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language score. This is an examination that is taken to check how good are you in English. If you have a good score in TOEFL, then that score will be automatically sent to the M.S. university in Germany by the TOEFL holding organization in India. So at the very beginning you must apply in some M.S. offering universities in Germany.
Next if the M.S. university will call you for a personal interview, at their university premises, on clearance of which you will be admitted in their M.S. course. Since most universities offer their courses in German language, you need to learn that too. So you can save time, if you learn German and search for M.S. universities in parallel.
3rd September 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

I am imran i had completed my b.tech in Mechanical with the 66
can you say the eligible criteria of doing ms in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?