28th August 2011, 06:24 PM
jagadeesh.

Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?

sir,
I am k j v p kumar completed my M.sc. in Biotechnology & further i want to do my phd in Germany. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  7. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  8. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  10. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  12. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  13. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  14. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  15. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  17. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  18. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
29th October 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?

I completed my M.Sc Biochemistry in 2009 and after completion i has been working in a laboratory and now i want to do my phd in germany.Please can u tell me the details regarding phd admission.

Regards,
Ramesh Reddy
31st October 2011, 07:46 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in Biotechnology & further I want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. Please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how I can take admission there?
31st October 2011, 07:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in Biotechnology & further I want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. Please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how I can take admission there?
12th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing m.tech(dual degree) in Biotechnology & further I want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. Please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how I can take admission there?
22nd December 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

iam jayamurthy i completed my M.tech in mechatronics and further i want study in germany for phd.so please guide me what are the requirments and eligibility and also how to get scholarship.
19th June 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
recently i completed my post graduation in biotechnology & want to get admission for PhD programme can u plz suggest me how can i apply.....?
22nd February 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=jagadeesh.;1091984]sir,
I am YOGENDRA THAKUR completed my M.sc. in Biotechnology & further i want to do my phd in Germany. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how to get admission AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?