23rd March 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Airhostess training? How much is the fees for the training?

Hai sir/madem,

i am lakshmi.my age is 25 now i want to like study for airhostess training,how much fees for spend this course sir please tell about that answer sir? What is the criteria to join the course? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for Airhostess Training?
  2. What should I do to build my career in tourism industry after completing B.Com?
  3. Are there any Airhostess training centres in Zimbabwe? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  5. How can I become a successful airhostess? How much money is required for training?
  6. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  7. Details about VAO jobs?
  8. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for training? I am doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing
  10. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  11. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  12. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  13. What is the procedure for applying internship in HAL and DRDO?
  14. When and where the training will start for doing final year projects? What is the training fees?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  16. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. DRDO eligibility criteria for Summer Internship/Training? From where I will get the application form? What is the duration of training?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
22nd November 2016, 05:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Airhostess training? How much is the fees for the training?

Qualifications for being an air hostess :
1. Your age should be in between 17 to 24 years.
2. You must have passed your intermediate from a recognized school.
3. You must be physically fit.
4. You must have pleasant personality and good communication skills.

Fees for air hostess training is 1,42,000 rs. Registration fees is 5000 rs.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?