18th December 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

hello...
I am a 3rd year B.tech student pursuing the course in ECE branch...
I would like to know from which companies (in Delhi/ Noida) i can pursue the training? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria ?
which courses would be beneficial for me? i have done a course in embedded systems.
please help me as the training is very important.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  2. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  7. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  9. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  10. Procedure and criteria to do training either from IOCL or BPCL?
  11. Which is the career scope in AEIE course? Companies in Uttarkhand which provide internship training? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  13. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  14. Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for training? I am doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  17. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  18. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
5th April 2015, 01:01 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

There are many institutes which provide training such as DUCAT. You should also give interview in anonymous company for training.ECE students are doing a great job in software development. So, also try to be good in programming language. You can also give MCAT exam which will reference you in many companies after you clear their apti.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?