26th May 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses? What is your cut off mark for admission? Who can provide me the details? Please guide me in this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  2. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  4. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  5. Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?
  6. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  8. PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?
  9. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Engg/Graduation in M.S University?
  12. Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  14. Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?
  15. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  16. When is the exam of B.Ed?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for law courses?
  18. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2016, 03:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses?

As you have not given full details about your stream that in which stream you are interested. Graduation is a three year degree course. If you opt any technical degree then its duration is 4 years. But let me tell you that you can opt any of the given stream which are as under:-
B.Sc
B.A
B.Com
B.Tech
BBA
BCA
and many more.

To get admitted first of all you need to clear entrance exam. After clearing examination you have to follow admission procedure to get admission.
You need to submit all documents and there some original documents are also demanded. After completing all process you get admission in same stream which you have selected.
26th May 2016, 03:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for graduation courses?

Eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Graduation course is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Intermediate or Higher Secondary course in any stream from a Government recognised board.

2. You must have to appear in national level or state level entrance examination for getting admission in Engineering/ Medical courses.

3. If you are interested to do your Graduation course in Commerce/ Arts stream, you can get direct admission on basis of your Intermediate or Higher Secondary examination marks.

There are also some colleges which conducts their own entrance examination for testing the candidates and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

4. You must be at least 17 years old to be eligible to do Graduation course.
26th May 2016, 04:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As you have not given full details about your stream that in which stream you are interested. Graduation is a three year degree course. If you opt any technical degree then its duration is 4 years. But let me tell you that you can opt any of the given stream which are as under:-
B.Sc
B.A
B.Com
B.Tech
BBA
BCA
and many more.

To get admitted first of all you need to clear entrance exam. After clearing examination you have to follow admission procedure to get admission.
You need to submit all documents and there some original documents are also demanded. After completing all process you get admission in same stream which you have selected.
26th May 2016, 10:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates seeking admission in graduation degree must have passed 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognised university or board.

So, if you have passed 10+2 you are eligible to get admission. The admission in colleges are offered after qualifying in the entrance examination or on basis of aggregate in 10+2.

The cut off marks varies for different stream and course and so you have to visit the official website to get more details about admission procedure.
26th May 2016, 11:21 PM
13precious

List of bachelor degree course are as follows:-

B.Com

BBA

BCA

BA

BAMS

BDS

CS

CA

B.Sc

HM(Hotel Management)

MBBS

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have completed 12th in commerce stream with minimum 60% marks after that you can apply for B.com,BBA,CS,CA.

To apply for CA course you will have to crack entrance exam CPT.

If you wish to go for science stream then you should completed 12th in science stream after that you can go for B.sc,BAMS,BDS,HM,MBBS etc.

If you wish to go for arts then you can choose BA degree course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?