6th December 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?

What is the eligibility criterion for getting admission in post-graduation like M.A. (Hindi, social science, history)? Is it there any criteria for percentage of B.A.? Please reply me at my mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?
  4. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  8. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  12. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  15. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  16. PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?
  17. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  18. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?
6th December 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?

Most of the colleges give admission based on your graduation marks. There is no percentage criteria but merit list is prepared on the basis of your graduation marks. Those who have excellent marks have greater chance of getting admission in a reputed college.

Some universities even conduct entrance exam for admission for which you need at least 50% marks in your graduation. You must have B.A in Hindi or Political Science or History to become eligible for admission.
6th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for admission into Post Graduation in MA Course:

Generally there no such percentage criteria in order to get admission in Master of Arts (M.A) course. But remember, the eligibility criteria required basically varies from institution to institution. However, make sure you secure minimum 60% marks in B.A in order to do your desired course. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no percentage criteria required. Here is the basic educational qualification required in order to do M.A course.

Minimum Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed "Graduation" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> If you wish to do M.A in Hindi then "Graduate Degree with HINDI as your second language, B.A with Hindi as a special subject" is required. Similarly the subject varies based on the Master's Degree discipline in which you want to pursue.
6th December 2015, 09:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to secure admission for post graduation courses is that the candidate must have passed Bachelors degree in the respective stream with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some of the reputed universities conduct even an entrance examination for admission to post graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?