12th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Aravind s s

What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?

now i am in 12th standard,after 12th i would like to join AMIE,so what is the eligibility to join AMIE and what is the structure of fees?and also i would like to know what is the minimum mark required in 12th standard to join AMIE?

13th July 2012, 01:09 PM
ashish7861

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?

Dear

For join Amie the minimum age is 17 years and

A candidate must secure in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent (asrecognised by the COUNCIL) with 45 percent marks in aggregate in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry andMathematics) and pass in English as well as 45 percent in overall aggregate.

The cost of membership form is Rs. 350/-

and the membership fees is Rs. 5500/-

Regards

Neeraj Pandey
13th July 2012, 01:11 PM
ashish7861

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?

Dear

For join Amie the minimum age is 17 years and

A candidate must secure in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent (asrecognised by the COUNCIL) with 45 percent marks in aggregate in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry andMathematics) and pass in English as well as 45 percent in overall aggregate.

The cost of membership form is Rs. 350/-

and the membership fees is Rs. 5500/-

Regards

Neeraj Pandey
7th August 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Now am studing bsc ,after compleating my bsc can i join amie? What are the minimam marks required?
31st August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing iti
with fitter a
fter twelvth after that can i jion amie?in regular mode.
4th September 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Regular candidate can done this course who are diplom passout...pleas reply as soon as possible.
my email id is- [email protected]
5th February 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

SIR! I have completed my matriculation from Andhra University am i eligible for AMIE studentship? pls advise me thank u to [email protected]
8th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 43 % marks in 12 PCM can apply for AMIE ?
28th March 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED MY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG...AND AT PRESENT I AN AT INDIAN RAILWAY...CAN I DO MY BE.TCH FROM AMIE.....AND WHAT IS THE DURATION OF COMPLITATION OF COURSE....PLZ REPLY SIR
22nd June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in computer engineering. After that can i join amie? And what eligibility should be needed?
28th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 th with 55% (PCM) . plz, explain me How to join part time diploma in MECH.and where to contact for this in BIHAR STATE.
12th July 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

after completion of bcom can we join amie.please reply.or the intermediate from ap open school is eligible to join amie .pls guide.
2nd November 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

diploma student for minimum result
28th November 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the process to apply for aime ?
are there any entrance exams for aime ?
11th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed SSLC Exam and have a National Trade Certificate(NCVT),can I join to AMIE ?
16th September 2020, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I Sir I am old student , i was doing my studentship exam in 1990tes and i did not clear the exam
I want to know i had few exam to clear and also i lost the admission card
can you help me in this regards

kindly do the needful
thanking you

Regards
V.Vijayakumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?