3rd August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Details, eligibility to apply, fee structure and list of AMIE colleges in Kerala for a student who has arrears in B.Tech(ME)?

Hi sir,
I am AJMAL.S.KATTOOR. I was a B.Tech student in mechanical engineering, but i have some arrears. Now I would l like to join AMIE course. Is it possible for me to join AMIE? and if it is possible i want to know the details for joining AMIE. Also the fees structure and names of the collages in Kerala. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards

AJMAL.S.KATTOOR.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  2. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  3. Can I apply for AMIE in this session after completing final year electronics diploma?
  4. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  5. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  7. How can I apply for AMIE(Civil)? Fee structure of AMIE?
  8. How to apply for AMIE being a Diploma Holder? What will be the fee structure for AMIE? Where can I apply for AMIE in online?
  9. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  12. What is the total fee structure to join AMIE course?
  13. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  14. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  15. Reputed colleges for B.Sc(psychology) in Kerala? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  18. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
28th April 2018, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details, eligibility to apply, fee structure and list of AMIE colleges in Kerala for a student who has arrears in B.Tech(ME)?

It was better if you had completed your B.Tech, because both degrees are equivalent. On the basis of 12th board examination you can apply for admission to AMIE course. Candidate who have passed 12th examination with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) with an aggregate of 45% of marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for admission to AMIE.

You can apply online for admission.

Fees structure are below:-

For section A -- (including admission, tuition and examination fee)
:-1st semester -- 30000 Rs.
:-2nd semester -- 23000 Rs.
:-3rd semester -- 13000 Rs.
Total. -- 66000 Rs.

For section B
:-1st semester -- 28000 Rs.
:-2nd semester -- 23000 Rs.
:-3rd semester -- 18000 Rs.
Total. -- 69000 Rs.

Grand Total (Sec A +B) = 1,35,000/-

These are Institutes for AMIE in Kerala :-

MESCE-M E S College of Engineering
University of Calicut
Kuttikkanam

MSC-Manorama School of Communication
University of Rajasthan
Kottayam

GPC-Government Polytechnic College
University of KeralaThiruvananthapuram

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?