13th October 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for joining OTA?

I have completed my 12th Board exam from Science stream with PCB subject combination and I also have NCC National certificate and I want to join OTA. Am I eligible for it? How can I apply for OTA?

16th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for joining OTA?

You can join OTA after bachelor degree qualification.

CDS examination is conducted in two stages for final selection in OTA, IMA, INA, IAF.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is 19-24 years. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th October 2019, 05:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for joining OTA?

OTA stands for Officer's Training Academy. Candidates can join it after qualifying in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board. Age limit is 19-25 years.

So, you have to pursue minimum bachelor degree to become eligible for the selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?