18th July 2013, 02:17 PM

What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?

sir,

we want to know the msw course deatils i.e

what is the joining time of msw course?
How much the joining fee now ?
Duration of the msw course?
Elegibility of the candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  3. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  5. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  7. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  8. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to study MSW after B.A?
  10. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  11. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  12. What is the time period of admission in MSW? Procedure for admission in MSW Jan Session?
  13. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  14. What is the criteria to get admitted for MSW? I have completed B.A in Sociology with 49%
  15. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  16. Is it possible to join Indian Navy, Indian Army or Aeronautics after passing 10th?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  18. How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?
1st May 2016, 12:23 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Master of Social Work is the full form for MSW.

The programs aims at preparing the aspirants to work for society, especially in the welfare and development of children, old age people and with the NGOs. The topics covered under the course are Human Behavior and Growth, Social work Research etc

The time duration required to complete this course is two years.

Academic qualification required for MSW course is Bachelor of Social Work / Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce /Management from a recognized Institute.

The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

Selection procedure :

Written Test,

Group Discussion and

Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?