9th April 2012, 09:44 PM
vanamaswathi

What is the eligibility criteria for Pharm D in US?

eligibility criteria for pharmDin us...please tell me what is the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Books for preparation for LEET? where to buy?
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Pharm?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Pharm D in US?
  5. Admission norms and eligibility criteria for distance M.Pharm? Which are the top universities?
  6. PG course in NIPER after B.Pharma from RGUHS?
  7. Information about Pharm D course? What is the criteria to enter the course?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria which is followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  9. How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?
  10. What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist
  11. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Is there any chance of doing doctor of pharmacy course after B.Pharm in abroad?
  15. Which course is better between M.Pharm and MBA after B.Pharm? Salaries offered through M.Pharm course?
  16. List of m.pharmacy colleges which are aicte & pci approved in o.u region(jntu,k.u,o.u) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the eligibility criteria required for drug inspector post recruitment? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the registration and forms submission date for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
18th April 2012, 11:15 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Pharm D in US?

hi,

if you are admitted into the Pharm-D in US.the following criteria is must need of you.
-->>applicants must have completed atleast two years of post secondary education.
-->>upon graduation,students must pass the north american pharmacist licensure exam and renew their license every two years.

B.pharm and M.pharm passed candiates can also do pharm.D.
A good number of colleges today offer the specified program.

all the best...............
23rd September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hi.i will be completing my m.pharm in india by oct 2012.how to do pharm.d in US after finishing my mpharm?plz do reply.
23rd September 2012, 06:11 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF PHARMA D IN US:

The candidate must have completed atleast two years of secondary education from any recognized state board of india.

The graduate completed students must pass the north american pharmacist licence exam.

And the licence will renewed every two years.

B.pharma and M.pharma passed candidates also do the Pharma. D.

All the best.
23rd September 2012, 09:04 PM
yogesh8955347778

if you are admitted into the Pharm-D in US.the following criteria is must need of you.
1. applicants must have completed atleast two years of post secondary education.
2. upon graduation,students must pass the north american pharmacist licensure exam and renew their license every two years.
B.pharm and M.pharm passed candiates can also do pharm.D.
A good number of colleges today offer the specified program.
31st January 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hiii . Iam pursuing my final year B pharm ,Wats the next course i can do and i heard abt pharm d which is newly established course. Is it a gud course and if so what is the criteria to enter into Pharm d
1st April 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hello....
i m just completed my b.pharm in june'2012 from gtu....now i want to get admission in pharm.d course in united states of america.....based on indian graduation degree.....

so plz give me information.....

wheather TOEFL OR GRE score are required or not to get admission in pharm.d course in U.S.A. based on indian b.pharm degree (4 yrs) ??/??/plzz i want ur advice....

plzzz rply me.......i kindly requested to u....
21st May 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
i have passed my B.Phram from Guj.Uni. in 2004. Is it possible to get admission in pharm d in US. what is the criteria & admission process to get admission in pharm d.

plz reply me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?