14th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?

Respected Sir

I am Ushkamalla Supriya, Pharm-D, 3rd year

Sir, Can I eligible for Pharmacy Practice(Clinical) and also inform that what is job sources in India after Doctor of Pharmacy Course

Related Questions:
  1. Which doctor field will be better for me in context of better future prospective? I'm interested in PMT
  2. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  3. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  4. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
  6. MS in General Surgery possible after BUMS? Complete procedure and availability of seat?
  7. Can I get Network research related job after completion of MCA? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. How can I become a doctor in government medical college? What is the name of the PSC test? How many vacancies are available?
  10. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  12. What is the process to become a ayurvedic doctor
  13. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  14. Information about Pharm D course? What is the criteria to enter the course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  16. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  17. Which subject should choose after 10th to an average student?
  18. Can I apply for SCRA exam while doing diploma third year?
28th May 2012, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?

Candidates who have passed 12th class are eligible to pursue Pharma-D course. Those who possess diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible. Admission to the course is offered either on the basis of qualifying exam or entrance exams. Applications can be forwarded through the official web portal of the concerned University/authority that offers the course. After completing Pharma-D course, one can find opportunities with clinical laboratories, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, etc.
25th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?

can a b.pharm graduate get entry into doctor of pharmacy course....what could the fees in hyderabad colleges..??
23rd May 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the role of entrance exam rank in Pharm.D admission?
6th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the entrance test for the b.pharm graduates and the counseling dates.
6th June 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the entrance test for b.pharm graduates for pharm.d and counseline dates.
14th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the role of entrance exam rank in Pharm.D admission?
Dear sir,
Iam mounika completed 12th of bipc I got 57391 rank in eamcet so I want to know that l will get admission in pharm d
22nd June 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Sana from Hassan ,Karnataka. I am a student of puc which competitive exam to join pharma d course in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?