22nd November 2019, 08:11 AM
Gheewala musarrat d.

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TAT examination?

Am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam and when is the upcoming TAT exam going to be conducted? I am from Vadodara.

25th November 2019, 06:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TAT examination?

Eligibility criteria for TAT examination:-

You should have to complete bachelor's degree or graduation degree in any of the branch of study. Should have scored more than 50% of the marks.
There is no age limit.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Selection procedure:-
Written exam
Interview.
25th November 2019, 08:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TAT examination?

TAT stands for Teacher Aptitude Test Eligibility criteria for this examination is that you should have done bachelor's degree and bachelor of education is a compulsory.
With B.Ed qualification, you can apply for TAT to pass the exam, you need to score minimum 60% marks in exam.

Selection procedure:=
Written exam, interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?