3rd February 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for AMIE examination but I don't know how to apply for the exam so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  6. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  7. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  8. How to apply for AMIE in 6th this session? Full details of admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission and how to complete it?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Drawing Teacher? What is the procedure to apply for the post?
  13. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How and when to apply for AMIE?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA exam?
  16. When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?
  17. Eligibility and procedure to apply for SL/SCO Commission?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
10th February 2017, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission?

To be eligible to apply for admission in AMIE, you should have passed 12th standard with science stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institute. To apply for admission in AMIE, you have to apply for Senior Technician or Technician membership based on your qualifying examination. Your details will be verified by a supporter and if found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?