25th January 2017, 01:10 PM
Neelam Christian

Am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com and now I want to appear for TAT exam so I need to know am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th January 2017, 01:58 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelam Christian View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com and now I want to appear for TAT exam so I need to know am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

TAT stands for the Teacher eligibility test.
You should have the following eligibility for TAT exam.

^ You should have a graduation degree from recognized university.
^ You should have a B.ED course. B.ED is mandatory for TAT.
^ You should have more than 50% marks.

If you have the above eligibility then you can join the TAT exam.
23rd May 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TAT exam after completing Graduation with B.Com? How can I apply for TAT exam?

Respected sir, I have completed b.com with 59.61% in 2007. N than complete PBDBA from Symbiosis distance learning. Now I want to do government teaching job. For which exam I m eligible????
Now I m doing job in private school as a account teacher in 11th n 12th
If I want same post in government job what can I do????
24th June 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir if you have any resent news about tat exam. for secondary government school so please give me a information about when it will held ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?