16th January 2017, 11:22 PM
Srilusattu

What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Nursery? What is the minimum age required for admission?

Respected Sir, My son is nearly 4 years old now and I want to admit him in Nursery so I need to know what is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Nursery? What is the minimum age required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Nursery? What is the minimum age required for admission?

Eligibility criteria and minimum age required to join nursery:

The minimum age required join to get admission in nursery class in any school of India recognised to any board is 3 years. As your son is a 4 year so he is eligible to take admission in nursery in whatever school he want.
24th July 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Nursery? What is the minimum age required for admission?

The date of birth of my son is 14-10-2015. When does he eligible for admission in nursery in your school? please tell me the minimum age for the admission in your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?