27th June 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET)?

I have completed my B.Tech in Information Technology and M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. Now, can I apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET)? If yes, then also let me know when and how can I apply for K-SET?

30th June 2019, 09:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET)?

The eligibility criteria for Karnataka State Eligibility Test:

1. You must have done master's degree from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

You need to wait for new notification of KSET to apply.
30th June 2019, 10:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET)?

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for KSET (Karnataka State Eligibility Test) is as below :-

* You must have completed your Master's degree in the subject opted for KSET with at least 55% marks (or 50% marks in case of reserved category candidates of Karnataka) from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their master's degree too can apply for the same examination.

* There is no age limit to apply for the same examination.

For more details regarding the KSET, you can refer to the link http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/eligibility.php.
30th June 2019, 10:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym KSET stands for Karantaka State Eligibility Test:

Academic qualification: Master's degree from a recognized university.

Minimum percentage of marks required: It is 55% for general and OBC candidate. It is 50% for SC/ST candidates.

Those who meet above criteria can apply for above recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?