8th September 2012, 01:28 PM
kunal01664

What is the eligibility for MBBS?

hello sir
if any body passed 10+2 from national open school delhi then he will be eligible or not.
plz make it clear

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  3. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility to get admitted in MBBS after completion of Inter? I have scored 14.09
  5. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  7. Do candidates of MBBS eligible for IFS Exam?
  8. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  9. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS? Can a student who passed in board exam but passed in supplementary exam get admitted for MBBS course?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  12. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  14. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  15. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  17. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  18. How to become a doctor after passing 12th class with PCB? How to become a Doctor
19th September 2012, 03:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBBS?

With this qualification, MBBS course admission is possible. But, it is essential to take up biology, physics and chemistry subject in HSC. 50% marks is specified to apply for the same. Admission process will involve a common medical entrance exam. If you are able to clear this exam with a good rank, you need to attend counseling process too.
5th August 2020, 06:14 PM
teja2k17

If the person chose the required subjects i.e, Biology, Physics and chemistry in his/her +2 course(senior secondary course in national open schooling) and passed with required percentage criteria of University desired he/she is eligible as mbbs applicant.
5th August 2020, 06:34 PM
teja2k17

If the person chose the required subjects i.e, Biology, Physics and chemistry in his/her +2 course(senior secondary course in national open schooling) and passed with required percentage criteria of University desired he/she is eligible as mbbs applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?