6th October 2012, 04:56 PM
r.rajeshiase

What is the eligibility for Ph.D in Education? I am studying my masters degree in education

I am studying my master degree in education.What is the eligibility for Ph.D in Education?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  2. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  3. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after M.Ed? I am studying masters degree in education
  6. Is there any M.Phil course for MCA graduate in Tamilnadu?
  7. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education?
  8. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  9. Admission procedure to IISER after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join M.A Hindi if i am interested in Teaching Field?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education for M.Sc(Nursing) postgraduate? -- [New]
  12. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  13. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  14. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  15. What can I do after completion of masters degree in physical education?
  16. Best colleges in Bangalore and Kolkata after score of 461 in MAT 2010?
  17. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  18. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
28th October 2012, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Ph.D in Education? I am studying my masters degree in education

Master’s degree in education is the qualification required for Ph.D in Education. The degree must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. LPU, Kurukshetra University, etc are some of the Universities offering the course. Selection will be done on the basis of entrance exam. Details on exam pattern and syllabus can be collected from the University portal
29th October 2012, 09:37 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Ph.D in Education? I am studying my masters degree in education

Hello friend,

Eligibility criteria for PHD in education:-

A candidate who has completed a Post-Graduate Degree from any University in the State or from any other University established by law and recognised by U.G.C. as equivalent thereto securing not less than 55% marks in the aggregate at the Post-Graduate Degree Course .

FOR SC/ST /OBS candidates,
the minimum marks required 50%.

SO,dear you first complete your masters having at least 55 % marks then you can apply for PHD.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?