18th June 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?

Dear Sir,

I have done my graduation and masters from a different stream .

In order to do a phd in psychology, which is the shortest route available?

Do i have to follow the conventional BA,MA,PHD path or are there any short cuts available?

After doing a distance education degree or masters's can i apply for PHD.

If so can i apply for the best university offering phd.

Is it at considered at par with full time courses or do we get a secondary treatment.

Can i get vocational guidance from any groups or circle of people from the related field in mumbai?

Kindly revert it would be of great help.

thanks,

Jose

9th January 2017, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have done my graduation and masters from a different stream .

In order to do a phd in psychology, which is the shortest route available?

Do i have to follow the conventional BA,MA,PHD path or are there any short cuts available?

After doing a distance education degree or masters's can i apply for PHD.

If so can i apply for the best university offering phd.

Is it at considered at par with full time courses or do we get a secondary treatment.

Can i get vocational guidance from any groups or circle of people from the related field in mumbai?

Kindly revert it would be of great help.

thanks,

Jose

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of graduation from distance education. The eligibility to study PhD in Psychology will be a pass in master’s degree in psychology / sociology / forensic science / education / social work / management with at least 55% marks. Candidates should clear the common entrance test conducted by the university, for the admission to PhD in Psychology. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE shall be exempted from the entrance test but have to attend the interview. There is no shortest ways to pursue PhD, other than a regular route.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?