20th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility qualification in embedded courses in Mumbai?

At present i am in fourth year of electronic & tele communication engineering in tamil naidu & i want to do embedded design course in mumbai for this i just want to know about eligibility and institute for this courses in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  2. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  3. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  6. What is the scope of embedded system?
  7. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  8. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  10. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is M.Tech not useful after doing B.Tech ECE? Can I do M.Tech?
  12. Is M.Tech Embedded Technology good course to do after ECE? -- [New]
  13. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  14. Is there any opening in embedded courses these days?
  15. Which courses to join along with Engineering : J2EE, Embedded Systems, Networkings?
  16. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  17. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  18. Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?
18th October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility qualification in embedded courses in Mumbai?

I have completed b.com computers am l eligible for doing diploma embedding courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?