18th July 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc Medical Microbiology offered by Madras University?

Hi, could anybody please provide me the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc Medical Microbiology offered by Madras University. Also, brief me about the exam pattern and marking scheme.

22nd July 2020, 01:37 PM
pr24

Default Re: What is the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc Medical Microbiology offered by Madras University?

Hello,
Please find below syllabus, examination pattern and marking scheme for the same.
SYLLABUS
• PAPER – I GENERAL BACTERIOLOGY AND SYSTEMATIC
• PAPER – II MYCOLOGY, VIROLOGY AND PARASITOLOGY
• Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Medical Ethics
QUESTION PAPER PATTERN :
The following examination pattern shall be uniformly followed for the M.Sc., (Medical
Microbiology) course.
1. Essay question 2x 20 marks = 40 marks
2. Short notes 10x 6 marks = 60 marks
TOTAL: = 100 marks
DURATION OF EXAMINATION: = 3.00 hours.
17. MARKS QUALIFYING FOR A PASS:
A candidate shall be declared to have passed the examination if he / she obtains 50% of
marks in Theory and 50% of marks in Practical separately and 50% in aggregate for a pass.
22nd July 2020, 02:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc Medical Microbiology offered by Madras University?

#Admissions to all post graduation courses offered by Madras University is made based
on marks scored by the candidate in the final undergraduate examination (minimum of
55% in UG ).

##Please visit Madras University official website :- www.unom.ac.in
6th April 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I need M.sc medical microbiology previous entrance question papers and syllabus.
17th May 2021, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam syllabus of M.Sc Biomedical genetics
31st May 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I need entrance exam syllabus of msc medical biochemistry
31st May 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I need entrance exam syllabus of Msc medical biochemistry
24th June 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MSC Medical Microbiology Entrance Exam
13th August 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m.sc statistics entrance exam in madras university and also need exam pattern ?
15th February 2022, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for msc biochemistry in madras university for entrance exam, question pattern and about study materials?
22nd May 2022, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I NEED PREVIOUS QUESTION FOR MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY AND SYLLABUS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?