3rd March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?

sir..i want to do msc in medical microbiology..so i want to know about t slaybus of entrance exam for msc medical microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  2. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?
  3. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
  5. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  6. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  7. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  9. What is the svllabus for entrance exam of M.Sc. in Medical microbiology? -- [New]
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  11. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  12. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  14. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  15. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  16. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  18. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
10th April 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?

what is the syllabus of BHU and other unvirsities entrance exam for Msc microbiology?? plz inform me on [email protected]
15th April 2012, 07:01 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir..i want to do msc in medical microbiology..so i want to know about t slaybus of entrance exam for msc medical microbiology
syllabus for entrance;-

*anatomy

*physiology

*biochemistry

*pharmacology

*microbiology

you read these subjects to crack.the quastions will be objective type.so no need to worry about the exam

good luck
4th August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?

Sir,when is the entrance exam of microbiology? If i wanted to study microbiology then what is the marks that i should score in the entrance exam?
1st September 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM COMPLETED MY BSC.MLT COURSE.I WANT TO DO MSC MEDICAL MICRO BIOLOGY WHEN WAS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ENTRANCE EXAM.
25th May 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,if i wanted to study medical microbiology then what is the marks that i should score in entrance exam
2nd December 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

may i know the date of entrance exam for m.sc medical microbiology in taramani campus?
9th February 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my Bsc microbiology in 2013, i wanna join Msc medical microbiology so please help me to know the details of entrance exam syllabus of manipal university 2014.
THANKING YOU.
16th February 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done B Sc MLT with 78% marks from SMU -DE . I can get M Sc of medical microbiology if it possible then want to know about syllabus of entrance exam. Please send a information on my Email- [email protected]
Mob No- 09525654623, 09162431902
15th March 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir. now am doing B.sc microbiology final yr. after that i had interest to study M.Sc in medical microbiology.
with in that course have the entrance exam . how to prepare for that , which syallabus will be based on that exam.
if we done M.Sc medicalmicrobiology again want to do M.Phil ha, please send information on my mail
[email protected]
7th April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i had interese to study m.sc medical micrlbiology.then how to prepare for that then i want to know about syllabus of entrance exam. please send a iinformation on my [email protected]
27th April 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir....i want to know that which type of questions asked in m.sc medical microbiology
26th September 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM A BMLT STUDENT OF NIMS UNIVERSITY JAIPUR ( DISTANCE EDUCATION ) , I WANT STUDY IN BHU MSC MICROBIOLOGY , AM I ABLE FOR IT ,,, ( YOUR ADIVISE IS VERY HELPFUL FOR ME ) PLZ ADVISE ME ,,ON ( [email protected] / 07054212215
28th June 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that realeted topic osked in medical microbiology
Jiyaulsiddiqui 786 @gmail.com/
Mob 8737070342
21st July 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, I m from Nepal.i want to study msc in clinical microbilogy.can u plz tell me the entrance date so that I can appear in entrane exam.Is there any facility for Nepalese students regarding admission process and study? can you please send the syllabus also??
20th November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am persuing my graduation in microbiology,i want to join in medical microbiology in my msc. so,please can you suggest me what kind of topics to be covered and how to prepare for the entrances?
18th April 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know the pattern and model paper of msc medical microbiology. Please send it to [email protected]
1st June 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my bsc in biotechnology so I want to study in medical microbiology so send me the syllabus , criteria, and exam pattern for entrance exam . please sent it to mahimakumawat06@ gmail .com
2nd June 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing bsc in biotechnology so i want to study in medical microbiology so send me the syllabus, criteria for entrance exam, please sent it to mahimakumawat06@ gmail.com
11th November 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do M.sc Medical Microbiology.What is the syllabus fr entrance exam..
26th September 2020, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to do msc in medical microbiology.what is the syllabus for entrance exam?plzzz send me the syllabus,criteria,exam pattern,best books for the exam,plzz send it to
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?