28th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam of Madras University in MSc Applied Microbiology?

when will be the enterance exan of medras univercity in m.sc appllied microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam? -- [New]
  2. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  3. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  5. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  6. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  8. How to do Ph.D medical microbiology after completing applied microbiology?
  9. Eligibility to apply in DBT JRF for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  10. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  11. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  12. What is the course duration of MSc applied microbiology? Procedure to join the university?
  13. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  14. Project topic ideas for MSc applied microbiology?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  16. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  17. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2016, 09:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam of Madras University in MSc Applied Microbiology?

The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest and premier universities in India. The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of entrance exam of Madras University in MSc Applied Microbiology is last week of May 2017.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422
12th April 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam of Madras University in MSc Applied Microbiology?

Hello sir/Mam, I've planned to write an entrance for my pg Msc zoology in Madras university. I like to know what's the syllabus for the entrance examination and also pls send the previous year question papers for the entrance.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?