15th February 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to be given for getting admission in B.OT?

I am a student of 12th standard and will be giving NEET this year. Can you please let me know what other exams (for other colleges who offer the course of Bachelor's in Occupational Therapy) need to be given? I am looking for colleges all over India (except south and eat states), with good teaching staff, facilities and reputation. Thank you

31st March 2020, 05:56 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to be given for getting admission in B.OT?

Following are some of the popular entrance exams for BOT:
All India Entrance Exam.
Delhi University Entrance Exam.
K.M.C.H. ...
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam.
Manipal University Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Entrance Exam.
SVNIRTAR NIOH Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?