7th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?

m pursuing bachelors in occupatinal therapy(BOT) , m i eligible 2 gv entrance exams of m.sc in biochemistry.hw shud i prepare n wat iz the sylabs as i dnt evn knw the sylabus of B.SC

Related Questions:
  1. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  3. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  4. Msc biochemistry entrance exams?
  5. How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  7. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?
  9. Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed after BOT?
  10. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  11. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  12. What is entrance exam syllabus of BHU biochemistry? How to prepare for it? -- [New]
  13. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to give CSIR Exam pursuing M.Sc in Physiotherapy? Syllabus and Books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  16. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  17. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
10th January 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?

I M A STUDENT OF MPCB AND PLANNING TO DO BOT . . IS IT ADVISIBLE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?