27th November 2011, 08:57 PM
ammukuttyraj

What is the exact date of the interview of NDA?

My friends got their results of NDA 2011 exams. Now they are all eager to know the exact dates of interview. So kindly send me the dates.

16th December 2011, 01:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exact date of the interview of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammukuttyraj View Post
My friends got their results of NDA 2011 exams. Now they are all eager to know the exact dates of interview. So kindly send me the dates.
No official news is available regarding the schedule of Interview for the candidates qualifying the NDA II, 2011 written exams.

The commission will be sending official call letters to the eligible candidates by registered post and at the same time, the dates will be published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

However, if you want an official confirmation regarding the same, you may contact on the following number:

Telephone Nos.

011-23385271
011-23381125
011-23098543
16th December 2011, 08:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammukuttyraj View Post
NDA : National Defence Academy
-----------------------------

This examination is Conducted by Union Public service Comission (UPSC) by the
Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings. To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

To apply for this examination, you must have attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years. No upper age relaxation is applicable for this examination.

>> For this year Both NDA Examination was already completed and the Result of NDA (I) and (II) was already updated in the official website.

The NDA (I) 2011 examination Merit List of 580 candidates are availiable in the official website and the list was updated on 23/Nov/2011, and the Interview of NDA (I) will commencing from 30th December 2011.

>> NDA (II) Examination Result was also declared on 25/Nov/2011 and the Result is availiable in the official website. If your Roll number is mentioned in the List then you are eligible for Interview, But the Interview of NDA (II) Examination will commencing from 30th June, 2012.

So, please wait for the Interview schedule and check the UPSC Official website for complete Information :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared nda 2 in 2011 aug but i didnt got call letter what to do reply to my mail [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?