17th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern of Junior Engineer post in Railways?

what is the exam pattern of junior engineer post in railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of the entrance exam for Junior Engineer Post in central railways?
  2. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer
  3. Best books to prepare for the post of Junior mechanical engineer?
  4. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  5. Exam pattern and syllabus of recruitment of Junior Engineer(Electronics) in railways? I have done diploma in Electronics Engineering
  6. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  7. Syllabus for Junior Engineer Post in central railways?
  8. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
  10. How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch
  11. Sample Question Papers to prepare for Junior and Section Engineer Exam?
  12. Any jobs available for diploma holders in ECE in Railway Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Starting salary for Junior Civil Engineer in Indian Railways?
  14. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  15. Past years papers of Junior Engineer engg exam of Indian Railways?
  16. How can I get a job in Railway? What is the qualification?
  17. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  18. Previous model question papers for Junior Engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in railways
28th March 2013, 03:19 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam pattern of Junior Engineer post in Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the exam pattern of junior engineer post in railways?

Dear Friend,

RRB Junior Engineer Question Paper Pattern :

The Question Paper will be of objective type with multiple answers MCQ’s consisting of 150 Multiple Choice Questions with four choices,with a time limit of 2 hours.....

Duration of the Examination :

120 Minutes for 150 Questions

RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus ::
  1. General Awareness
  2. General Intelligence
  3. General English
  4. Arithmetic Ability
  5. Reasoning Ability
  6. Technical Ability (Pertaining to the Applied Post)

All the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?