9th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Smriti10

What is the exam pattern and study material for DCIO(Deputy Central Intelligence Officer) exam?

please give me info regarding exam pattern and study material for DCIO(deputy central intelligence officer) exam..

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant central intelligence officer exam study material
  2. Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?
  3. Intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive study material? Books to be referred for the same?
  4. syllabus & pattern intelligence bureau exam?
  5. Syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer technical Exam? Exam pattern? Any negative marking?
  6. Previous years question papers of ACIO IB? -- [New]
  7. study material for the exam of Intelligence Bureau Officer exam?
  8. Assistant Central intelligence officer entrance syllabus pattern?
  9. Study material and previous years question papers with answers for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II/Executive Examination
  10. Model question papers of ACIO Grade II?
  11. Solved question papers of ACIO II?
  12. Where to download syllabus and study material for the post of ACIO(Assistant Central Intelligence Officer)
  13. Previous years ACIO question papers with solutions?
  14. 11th July 2010 Exam Results for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination
  16. Last 5 years question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam
  17. Lat 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer?
  18. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?