2nd February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam to be written to approve my M.Sc. degree in USA?

what is the exam to be written to approve my degree and to get job in usa? i have completed my m.sc.industrial microbiology in india. now i am in usa on h4 visa.

11th July 2012, 05:41 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: What is the exam to be written to approve my M.Sc. degree in USA?

MS is mostly a 2year course (however some universities can allow you a degree in less time thanthat, if some conditions are fulfilled, like completionof a project thesis and subject credits, for example).
But Ph.D is a variable-length course, with a minimum of 3.5 years and maximum of 7years mostly.It all depends on your work progress, thesis completion and approval of the same.
And another thing: unlike in India, both MS and PhD in US are termed as “graduate course” and not Postgraduate.
Your bachelor degree is “Undergraduate” course for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?