16th January 2013, 10:24 AM
DILIPCR

How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?

Hai I have done MSc in Electronics. I want to pursue MS in USA. If i get a good score in GRE and TOFEL will the US universities consider my application and will i get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  2. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  3. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  4. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission? -- [New]
  6. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  8. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  9. Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that?
  10. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  12. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  13. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  14. How to pursue actuarial science program?
  15. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  16. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  17. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  18. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
23rd May 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?

I am an M.Sc First class in Physics from Mumbai, which I passed in 1982. At present I am working as a lecturer in a Mumbai college. Will it be possible for me to pursue Ph.D at this age. Is PET compulsory for me even after so many years of teaching experience. I wish to do Ph.D part-time and want to complete it as early as possible. I regret for not having done it at a younger age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?