4th January 2012, 08:15 PM
amisodha

What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?

i am pursuing msc in forensic science. what exams should i give in order to do a Ph.D in the same or a Ph.D in subjects related to biotechnology? also what are the institutes in mumbai that offer Ph.D in the above mentioned subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  4. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  5. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  6. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  8. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  9. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  12. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D(Forensic Science) in Maharashtra being M.Sc in Nursing(Medical Surgical) student?
  14. Can I study PhD in Forensic Science after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  16. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  17. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  18. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
27th November 2018, 10:24 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?

The admission for PhD forensic science depends on the entrance exam plus interview... Either apply online or offline...For online application ,the candidate have to visit the official site of the respected college that you selected...Then fill the application form and further the authorities will contact you for further information.... you should produce the documents like PG degree , I'd proof, photographs ,mark sheet etc.....For offline admission ,visit the college and fill the application forms...Some of the respective colloidal include Amity university, Gujarat forensic science university , Punjab university , lovely professional university , galgotias university etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?