20th December 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams and marks required to go for BSEAG after 12th

WHAT ARE THE EXAMS AND MARKS SHOULD BE OBTAINED TO GO FOR BSEAG AFTER 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  2. How many marks required to clear Bank Exams?
  3. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Percentage of marks required in 12th and 10th standard for clearing placement exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  6. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  7. Low percentage in 12th: How to get good Government Jobs and Prepare for Higher Studies?
  8. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  9. How much marks are required in 12th for CPT?
  10. Type of skills required for jobs after BCA with 75% marks and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  11. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  12. How to get admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE?
  13. Eligibility for RMCAAT MCA with maths in BCA but not in 10+2.
  14. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  15. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  16. Will there be any chance to the candidate of MPC stream to do MBBS?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
27th September 2017, 10:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams and marks required to go for BSEAG after 12th

B.Sc AG means Bachelor's degree in Science in Agriculture.

You can apply for Indian Council of Agriculture Research All India Engineering Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor's degree in Agriculture.

The eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM or PCB subject group.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required is 45% in senior secondary board examination.

If you manage to secure minimum of 60% marks in entrance exam, you will qualify this exam. But your intention should be to score maximum marks in this exam for the best college admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?