27th May 2012, 11:28 PM
gayathri sreenath

What is the expected average marks required in CLAT? Expected cutoff for Tier I national law colleges?

what is the expected average marks in CLAT 2012 and what is the expected cut-off for tier I national law colleges?

29th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected average marks required in CLAT? Expected cutoff for Tier I national law colleges?

I have got my clat score. What am I supposed to do now? Should I go on College websites and check fr the cut-off lists?
30th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected average marks required in CLAT? Expected cutoff for Tier I national law colleges?

I have got 76 in SC category. Can I get into any college under CLAT in next lists?
8th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79 number in general category. Am i applicable for the admission in college?
9th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what books we can refer to to get admission in facuility of law
16th May 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required to get admission ai NUAL,kochi???I am an OBC candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?